Ever since Theresa May stood in front of 10 Downing Street to call for an election
in order to avoid the Tory Election Fraud Scandal get a mandate for the Brexit negotiations she has been avoiding contact with the public and not answering difficult questions campaigning hard for Strong and Stable Leadership. Here are a selection of Theresa May hem‘s finest moments in the campaign so far ……
- Theresa goes door knocking in Aberdeenshire. Someone must have seen her getting out of the car, cos no-one is answering the door.
— Sky News (@SkyNews) May 1, 2017
- It gets worse when Tweezer goes campaigning in Norwich and someone does actually open the door….. Naked ! This doesn’t stop Theresa trying to give him a leaflet anyway – perhaps this is what she means by Strong and Stable?
- OK So maybe door knocking isn’t working out – why not go to a factory and do a press conference. What could possibly go wrong with that ? as you as you can remember where you are…..
She has no idea where she is. Literally pic.twitter.com/m4EN3CN5F0
— Ross Crombie (@RossCrombie) April 27, 2017
- …. and in the very same interview there was this particular gem ….
Radio Derby to PM: Do you know what a mugwump is?
PM: What I recognise is that what we need in this country is strong and stable leadership
— Ross Hawkins (@rosschawkins) April 27, 2017
- So factories, they not go so well. But the Sunday morning TV Politics shows, they will be a certain winner!. First with Andrew Marr….
Ouch. Andrew Marr has dropped a truth bomb on Theresa May. She backed Tony Blair 100% on the Iraq Invasion. pic.twitter.com/0CE9fTxh7U
— Eoin Clarke (@LabourEoin) April 30, 2017
- And then with Peston, it gets worse. Much, much worse…..
— Peston on Sunday (@pestononsunday) April 30, 2017
And in other news……. British PM May sees lead over Labour fall by 10 points in a week: YouGov
Theresa May is showing herself to be a catastrophically bad election candidate. The Tory Poll lead is tumbling and this election can be won. The Tories can be got out of power !
But the election performances, the opinion polls, none of this matters unless people register to vote and go into the polling booths on June the 8th or send in a postal ballot to vote the Tories out and #TrashTheTories.
And that means every single individual – that means YOU ! if you haven’t registered to vote – this post contains information on what you need to do….
You can download all the graphic images for the #TrashTheTories Campaign here to use yourself and share.