Assemble 12 noon • Saturday 27 February 2016 • Location Central London • Meeting point to be announced
March to Trafalgar Square Rally with contributions from a range of political & celebrity speakers
Help us mobilise thousands to Stop Trident
- Sign up on Facebook and invite your friendsOver 8000 people have registered already
- LeafletingFind people in your area to leaflet your town, train station, church or community centre
- Share one of our Stop Trident videosThese are videos of politicians, journalists and celebrities talking about why they support the demo
- Donate nowto help fund this momentous demonstration
Why are we doing this?
CND is calling a national demonstration to protest against Britain’s nuclear weapons system: Trident.
The majority of the British people, including the Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and other parliamentary party leaders, oppose nuclear weapons. They are weapons of mass destruction that can kill millions. They don’t keep us safe and they divert resources from essential spending.
Join us to say No to government plans to buy a new system at a cost of over £100 billion. Parliament will be voting on this in 2016. So this is urgent – we can’t delay.
Let’s get the message out loud and clear: we don’t want Trident and we don’t want a new Trident.
- Media packPromote your local Stop Trident events. Includes template press release, social media guide, and graphics
- Download local meetings posterStop Trident logo • Stop Trident flyer page 1 • page 2
DPAC supports Stop Trident