Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC) are looking for disabled people to speak to a national newspaper about problems they have had with zero hours contracts. If you think you might be willing to speak to the paper please contact Ellen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if you don’t want to speak to the paper but have information you are willing to share with DPAC please email.
Your information might, for example, cover:
– not being granted reasonable adjustments
– the impact of zero hours contracts on your impairment or health
– the impact of being disabled on your ability to meet your zero hours contract
– being dismissed
– ill-treatment in the workplace
– financial problems
– being pressured into a zero hours contract by JCP/DWP
Thank you for any help you can give.