1. Social media flooding
Gold medals for Atos-
Flood twitter and Facebook with the ‘red peter’ Gold Atos medals, change profile pics to Atos medals
(with thanks to Stephen LH)
2. Email Gold to Atos- let them know we know about the deaths and suicides
Grab a new email address from gmail or hotmail and send gold to Atos ( we know they have multi-million profits but this is different), if you’re feeling particularly energetic why not post one to your local Atos office too all boxed and presented or hand deliver
3. Send gold to Thierry Breton Atos CEO
a) Tweet @atos and add a few facts or send them a medal add
b) Use hastag #GoParalympicsGB
that’ll confuse ’em….
5. add a DPAC twibbon to your Face book or twitter profile pic
click HERE (with thanks to Nancy Farrell)
6. Be a crap disabled Peoples’ Organisation/Disabled Peoples’ Charity for a day
Atos are looking for disabled peoples’ organisations (DPO) and disabled Peoples’ charities to help them deliver PIP assessments–yes really
Grab a new email address from gmail or hotmail and be a crap DPO for a day, suggested names ‘sell out UK’, ‘Disability Wrongs UK’, SCOOP, Len Chester Disability, you get the idea-be maybe be a bit more subtle, tell them you want to exploit the opportunity (not to mention make loads of money exploiting disabled people) and ask how your crap org/charity can help do that-send dpac your replies
Email: customer- firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Engagement with Disability Rights Groups on PIP
7. Phone jam
Call Atos to complain. Why not ask them about their UK eugenics program that they’re being paid 100 million a year for by the (unelected) government-video it, record it, post it
Use skype as a cheaper alternative if you don’t have one of those free calls thingies
Tel: 0113 230 9175
Global public relations
Tel: 020 7830 4233
Tel: +33 (0) 1 73 26 00 66 (with skype its not a UK number)
Sales and Marketing team
Tel: 0207830 444
Be sensible, be polite but let them know….
8. Hold your own vigil for Atos victims –a minutes silence then a letter to your local newspaper suggested text
9. ‘out’ the real Fraudsters on local radio –the truth is revolutionary!
Call in to your local radio station ‘talk show’ tell them what’s happening to disabled people –if they say ‘ah but how can we stop fraud’ tell them the facts:
a) Disability Benefit has the lowest fraud rate of all benefits (and that includes admin error) 0.4% for incapacity benefit, 0.5% for Disability Living Allowance
b) Our own GPs or other medics that deal with us on a regular basis should be doing the job not a company paid 100 million per year and costing the taxpayer 500 million a year in appeals
c) If they want to talk about fraud, don’t let them forget the ‘expenses scandal’ where MPs stole millions from the taxpayer to aid their multimillionaire life styles, the bankers with their million pound bonus’, or the cooperate tax dodgers owing over 20 billion-ask them who they think the real frauds are?
10. Fill in the DPAC, Black Triangle, Social Welfare Union Survey on WCA, recording and other stuff HERE
11. Support 31st Closing Atos Ceremony by flooding social media, changing profile pics to the
12. Apply to join the Atos Graduate Internship Programme by contacting 0870 4149066 – waste their time and block their line or join them log enough to change the LiMA test to something that can resemble reality for thousands of disabled people.
13. Post questions Atos don’t want to answer on their blog site until they block you. Bill Nuttall says “For some weeks I have been asking ATOS questions on their site blog. Questions like will the new PIP which is replacing DLA stop people killing themselves? Did ATOS request talks with disabiltiy groups over WCA like they are now doing with PIP? Should ATOS assessors look at the medical notes the blog tells claiments to take in? Can they comment on reports that people have killed themselves because of ATOS medicals.My questions get no answers and dissapear from the moderation box after a while.Today I received a ” Forbidden you don,t have permission to access this server.” I cannot anymore but I would urge everyone to go on the ATOS blog and ask the awkward questions they do not want to answer.Lets see how many people ATOS HEALTHSCARE have to “Forbid access” to.” http://blog.atos.net/contact-us/
Share the fightback: send pictures, links comments to DPAC facebook , DPAC twitter @dis_ppl_protest UKUNCUT twitter @UKuncut, DPAC mail email@example.com
Download pics from HERE to post on FB