WOWcampaign/Petition, with the support of MPs Debbie Abrahams and Kate Green, has again secured a debate in the House of Commons through the Back Bench Business Committee; to discuss the urgent need for a cumulative impact assessment of all cuts to disability support.
The debate will take place on 19th December 2018 in the afternoon after PMQ
How can you help and get involved?
Not everyone can travel to London and attend the debate but you can still make a difference from the comfort of your own home.
What you can do before the debate
- You can still write to your MP asking them to attend the debate
- We have produced a document with the ‘voices’ that people have been sending us in the past few months. This document will be given to MPs and the media before the debate. You can still send us your voices here
- We are also looking for social media volunteers from now until the debate, we just need people to help us promote this on Twitter and Facebook
- You can share this post on social media as much as you can, you can also add a Twibbon to your social media profile.
- You can also inform individuals and organisations that have been opposing cuts and welfare reforms
What you can do to support the debate on 19/12
You could also print one of these signs, or make your own, take a picture of yourself or your family, friends or colleagues with it and post in on social media with the hashtag #WOWDebate