The best way to adjust th etext size is to use your browser. Here’s how the main ones work:
- Mozilla Firefox: CTRL (Control key) and + (plus sign) to enlarge, CTRL and – (minus sign) to reduce, and CTRL and 0 (zero) to reset to normal
- Safari: As for Mozilla Firefox
- Opera: On the task bar – Select Tools > Preferences; On the Web Pages tab, select the font and size you want. Press OK or the Enter key.
- Chrome: On the menu bar: Select Page > Select Text Zoom > Choose Larger, Smaller, or Normal as necessary.
- Internet Explorer 7/8: Select View > Text Size and choose from Largest to Smallest
An alternative colour scheme will follow soon.
With a menu to the right-hand side, you will find that tabbing using the keyboard is relatively straightforward, though there are always many links in a blog. The first link in the top menu is used to Skip the main Navigation Bar to the content on any page.